Sunday, 2 December 2007

Monster hat ;D

Lurking around on other peoples blogs makes me more creative.. Meretes blog (monstermønster), gave me an idea when it came to decorate my new crochet hat ;) Taking a picture of it was hard, though.. *lol*

I used Trysilgarn from Europris(worsted weigh), and a 3,5 mm hook.
Size: adult

The pattern:
Ch 6, join to form a ring.
1. ch 2 to make first tremble, work 13 more tr in the ring; join with a sl to the top of the beginning (14 tr)
2. ch 2, make 2 tr in every tr from the last round(28 tr); join
3. ch 2, 2 tr in the next stitch, *1 tr in the next, 2 tr in the next* continue all the way around; join
4. ch 2, 1 tr in the next stitch, 2 tr in the next, *2 tr in the next 2 stiches, 2 tr in the next*; join
5. ch 2, 2 tr in the next 2 stitches, 2 tr in the next, *3 tr in the next 3 stitches, 2 tr in the next*; join
6. ch 2, 5 tr in the next 5 stiches, 2 tr in the next stitch, *6 tr in the next 6 stitches, 2 tr in the next stitch*; join
7-? ch 2, 1 tr in every stitch(tr) from the last round, keep on working until the hat is long enough!

Use leftovers to make monster on the front of the hat(or a flower if that suits you better) ;)


4 comments:

Hege said...

Takk for at du deler!!
En slik er midt i blinken for eldstemanns julekalender lue ;)

Glasgow Lindsay said...

I love the embroidery you have added to your crocheted hat...I love visiting other blogs for ideas too. I bought myself a pair of fingerless gloves recently but did not like the way they looked but seeing yours with pretty flowers on them makes me think I could do something like thatto mine and like them better?!

Butchie said...

That hat is awesome.

PaisleyJade said...

I love your blog... and this hat is awesome!!